Progress is being made on the Moda Living striking new £109 million residential development, on Broad Street, Birmingham. Constructed by John Sisk & Sons Ltd and due for completion in the summer 2022, the building will provide 483 apartments and reaching 42 storeys high. The development will be the tallest residential tower in Birmingham.
The Building Consultancy team at Acivico Group are providing the following services:
- Pre-application consultation
- Assessment Report
- Full design assessment and plans approval
- Site inspections and issuing of a certificate of completion
The layout of the ground floor adopts the key design principles outlined by Moda Living to create an active layout and promote an inclusive community provision. These include:
- Hotel style lobby: specifically designed for people to meet, relax and recharge
- 24 hour concierge: to meet the residents’ needs, parcel and food deliveries and transport
- On site management team: for maintenance, cleaning, security and events management
- Meeting rooms: to allow flexible conference spaces
The fully managed building includes 24/7 concierge, roof terrace, boasting a 200-metre rooftop running track, residents’ lounge and gym.