Table A : Qualifications
Examples of acceptable qualifications for ‘Competent’ electricians who are not registered in a Competent Person scheme:
- City & Guilds 2382 Level 3 Certificate in the requirements of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2381 Level 3 Certificate in the requirements of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2391 Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical InstallationsThe list is not exhaustive and other qualifications may be acceptable.
SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post:Acivico (Building Consultancy) Ltd, Birmingham Accounts Team, PO Box 17212, Birmingham
- Contact (Phone): (0121) 274 3464
- additional forms and further information are available here https://acivicogroup.co.uk/
- We will also accept applications using other standard forms as well as through electronic portals such as thePlanning portal, Submit-a-plan, etc.
- Postal applications take a little longer to process.
If you require an inspection, we have several options available to you:
- email us your inspection request at email@example.com
- use our online inspection request form https://acivicogroup.co.uk/services/building-regulations/
- Call 0121 2743464
- Try the LABC inspection app https://www.labc.co.uk/homeowners/book-site-inspection
- We can usually accommodate most requests received by 3:30pm for the following day and we will confirm the inspection booking. Unfortunately, we can’t provide a time slot but we will try to meet your needs and most inspections are carried out between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
- We are also able to offer ‘virtual’ inspections in many cases and we may ask if you want to accommodate that by using a phone to video on site and walking the project through with a surveyor. We can provide time slots for these inspections.
Please Contact Us
We will endeavour to respond to you within 2 working days