Section 80 Form
- This Notice should be returned to the address quoted below.
Acivico (Building Consultancy) Ltd, Birmingham Accounts Team, PO Box 17212, Birmingham
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.acivico.co.uk
Cash payments can only be accepted between 09.00 am-4.30 pm (4.00 pm on Friday). Credit Card payments can only be accepted between 09.00 am-4.00 pm.
- A Section 80(2) Notice submission is only valid if received with the relevant fee of £260.00. For complex demolition work, a further charge based on the current hourly rate, will be incurred depending on the Council’s required involvement. If this is the case you will be advised accordingly.
- This Notice should be submitted no later than 6 weeks prior to the intended start date.
- Work should not be started before you have received a counter-notice under Section 81 of the legislation from the Local Authority, or when 6 weeks has elapsed since the notice and appropriate fee was submitted.
- Should you require assistance with regard to the completion of this Notice or the Private Demolition process, please contact the Birmingham Accounts Team.
- Acivico (Building Consultancy) Ltd, is a company which is wholly owned by Birmingham City Council. Company Registration No: 07918763
- The information supplied on this form may be shared with relevant parties within Birmingham City Council along with organisations charged with detection and prevention of fraud.
Please Contact Us
We will endeavour to respond to you within 2 working days